Saturday, February 18, 2012


One day Charmander and Clefairy were walking in the forest to get fruit, when Charmander remembered that he couldn't reach the fruit trees. Then he saw a fairy flying and he did not know how to get her down from the sky, then he had an idea. If he put some food on a flower she will come down to eat the food. But, when she came down Charmander caught her.

She called for help but no one heard her, but Charmander said, "don't worry little fairy I won't hurt you. I just need your help to reach the fruit trees because I'm too short. Would you help me to evolve because I get taller?"
"Only if you help me pick and carry some blueberries because my little sister is sick and blueberries are medicine for fairies" said the fairy. So they agreed that they would help each other.
So he helped her pick some blueberries so she evolved Charmander into Charmeleon and when he was done he carried the blueberries to the fairy's house, and when they got there she invited Charmander and Clefairy for lunch. After lunch they watched a video till it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment